Your Training Edge ® is currently looking for guest authors! It’s your time to be discovered. To show your knowledge and to let others know of your abilities.
Allowing for just a few writers contributions is not enough to support this site, nor is it sufficient for all of the readers of the site, therefore, we are currently looking for authors, writers or just experienced individuals who want to share their own point of view about corporate training.
What You’ll Get:
- Lifetime Link on Your Training Edge ® – This will give you long lasting authority as a corporate training professional.
- Readership Growth – Hundreds of readers rely on this site. These readers generate more exposure for you!
- Full credit on your post – You can put your author box at the bottom of your post.
We are looking for quality articles here. Not just self promotion (yes, you can do that in your author box). The better the article that are posted, the more likely the readers will know about you and your role as a corporate training expert.
- A minimum of 750 words per article.
- Here is a link to our editorial guidelines.
- Uniquely written by the author (that means YOU)
- Exclusive for this site only. This means that you can’t post it anywhere else (your own personal site is fine).
- Affiliate links are NEVER allowed! So do not even give consideration to that.
What to do now:
- Pick a topic to write about (please do not ask us for a topic)
- Send an email to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once it has been reviewed for submission, we will Post it!
- Done, sounds easy eh?
Here is an example of what you bio can look like:
Copyright 2009-2017 Your Training Edge. All Rights Reserved.
Bryant Nielson – Strategic Alliance & Acquisitions Director at Financial Training Solutions a division of CapitalWave Inc – offers 20+ years of training and talent management for executives, business owners, and top performing sales executives in taking the leap from the ordinary to extraordinary. Bryant is a trainer, business & leadership coach, and strategic planner for many sales organizations. Bryant’s 27 year business career has been based on his results-oriented style of empowering.
Subscribe to his personal blog at: http://www.BryantNielson.com