Your Training Edge ® is currently looking for guest authors! It’s your time to be discovered. To show your knowledge and to let others know of your abilities.
Allowing for just a few writers contributions is not enough to support this site, nor is it sufficient for all of the readers of the site, therefore, we are currently looking for authors, writers or just experienced individuals who want to share their own point of view about corporate training.
What You’ll Get:
- Lifetime Link on Your Training Edge ® – This will give you long lasting authority as a corporate training professional.
- Readership Growth – Thousands of readers rely on this site. These readers generate more exposure for you!
- Full credit on your post – You can put your author box at the bottom of your post.
- Here is a link to our Editorial Guidelines. PLEASE READ THESE
- Your topic MUST BE RELEVANT TO OUR READERS: Corporate Learning & Development Professionals.
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Pick a topic to write about. If you have visited our website, you would likely have a clear understanding of the type of topics that are published.
- LOOKING FOR A TOPIC TO WRITE ABOUT? Article Ideas
- If you are still unsure of a topic, then DO NOT CONSIDER WRITING FOR US.
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 800 – 1500 words long.
- Have a killer title
- You need an Author Bio for each article you submit
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Affiliate links are NEVER allowed! So do not even give consideration to that.
- DO NOT send or suggest any topic that is oriented to K12 or college students.
- DO NOT send or suggest any topic that is multi-level marketing.
- DO NOT send or suggest any topic that is a huge infographic.
What to do now:
- Send an email to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once it has been reviewed for submission, we will Publish it!
- Done, sounds easy eh?
Here is an example of what you bio can look like:
Copyright 2019 Your Training Edge. All Rights Reserved.
Bryant Nielson – Strategic Alliance & Acquisitions Director at Financial Training Solutions a division of CapitalWave Inc – offers 20+ years of training and talent management for executives, business owners, and top performing sales executives in taking the leap from the ordinary to extraordinary. Subscribe to his personal blog at: http://www.BryantNielson.com